You listen to the Democrats debate (okay, the three of you who do, given that the DNC has done EVERYTHING to protect their Fuehrer, Hillary Clinton, from any scrutiny by sandwiching debates into THE worst time slots – for example, the first Saturday night of Christmas Vacation, the next one being on a night with two NFL playoff games) and you hear the Democrat candidates utterly fail to explain things such as:
- Why is income inequality is worse UNDER OBAMA than it has EVER been in America since 1928 (and yes, Democrat, FAR worse than under Bush)?
- Why do you Democrats continue to demagogue wealth inequality when DEMOCRATS and DEMOCRAT POLICIES caused it?
- Why is it that Democrats claim their socialist wealth redistribution policies work when in fact their policies have made things SO DAMN BAD that the American people would RIOT IN THE STREETS if they learned how truly unfair Obama’s fascism has made America? Why is it that Democrats continue to claim that a partisan political machine picking winners and losers – that has ALWAYS benefitted a few at the expense of the many – and forcing their failed “solutions” on the very businesses we desperately need so anyone can have a damn job is still somehow the way to go? The question Democrats candidates should be asked is why they rabidly continue to pursue a failed model based on bogus principles when history proves it fails every time it is tried?
- Consider an article I wrote in 2012 about Obama’s disastrous labor participation rate – the percentage of working-age Americans who actually have a damn job – and how it has declined and declined and declined during HIS presidency such that it is now the worst in 38 years. Considering that 38 years ago in 1977 many married wives did not HAVE to work who now DO have to work, this 38-year-low – that I document got worse and worse because of Obama’s failed policies – is actually far worse than it looks. Given that Obama’s socialist-liberal policies caused this disaster to become so much worse, why do Democrats stupidly believe that more of what broke the thing should make the thing that got broke better?
- Why health care premiums for those who already had healthcare skyrocketed 27% with premiums skyrocketing 67% because of ObamaCare (rising SEVEN TIMES faster than inflation,fwiw).
- Why ObamaCare is entering the very “death spiral” that Republicans WARNED YOU ABOUT as the entire ObamaCare model of shoving increasingly sick people into the system with the expectation that healthy young people would subsidize by paying massively more than they should have is rapidly breaking down.
- Tying the economy and ObamaCare together, even Hillary Clinton has now acknowledged the obvious damn FACT that Republicans warned about that ObamaCare would increasingly obliterate full-time jobs. Go back to my 2011 article when I told you “ObamaCare is a Death Panel for JOBS.” Consider my article “Nearly HALF Of All Small Businesses Have Curbed Their Hiring As A Result Of ObamaCare” and understand: if you impose a requirement as Democrats did that any job with more than 30 hours a week is “full time” and therefore must pay increasingly escalating ObamaCare for all workers, what you DO is force employers to give workers fewer than 30 hours a week.
- Why if terrorism was all Bush’s fault we now have terrorism absolutely skyrocketing in the Obama era.
With all of those questions that Democrats don’t have to give a fig about answering and any “answer” they give would be in a debate that the DNC has intentionally done everything possible to prevent anyone from wanting to watch, anyway (see here and here), something interesting has emerged:
Is it REALLY “evil Republican corporations” that are screwing you, America?
Let’s look at a truly horrible man:
Martin Shkreli: The ‘most hated man in America’ is raising the price of another form of drug
The news comes just after he raises the price of an effective HIV drug by more than 5000 per cent
Will Grice ||
Saturday 12 December 2015|
The man who increased the cost of an effective HIV drug by 5,500 per cent has now increased the price of another form of medicine.
Martin Shkreli has now increased the price of a medicine used to treat Chagas disease, a parasitic infection that can cause heart failure.
Mr Shkreli’s company, Turing Pharmacuticals, previously acquired the rights to the anti-HIV drug, Daraprim, before increasing the price from $13.50 to $700.
This time Mr Shkreli has bought a majority share in KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, allowing him to apply for exclusive selling rights to KaloBios’ benznidazole, a common drug used to treat Chigas in South America, where it is very prevelant.
It is reported by the New York Times that benznidazole currently costs between $50 to $100 for two months worth of treatment.
However the New York Times believe that the cost could soon be similar to that of a hepatitis C drug, which costs anywhere between $60,000 and $100,000 per course of treatment.
It is estimated 300,000 in the United States have Chagas disease
So here – and certainly in the demonization of Democrats be they Obama or Hillary Clinton – have the epitomy of everything that is wrong with corporate America.
The news has trickled out (the propaganda media doing everything possible to keep a lid on yet another giant Democrat scandal). But back in September this:
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Commitee took $33,400 from Big Pharma’s big jerk Martin Shkreli
You may have read about Turing Pharmaceuticals owner Martin Shkreli being a total jerk on social media in response to his company raising the price of Daraprim, a drug used to treat toxoplasmosis, a medical condition that can be fatal to people with AIDS and developing fetuses, from $13.50/pill to a whopping $750/pill. If not, you can read about it here.
However, when I was looking on the Federal Election Commission (FEC) website about political donations that Martin Shkreli made, I managed to find one political donation that I am 100% certain is of Turing Pharmaceuticals’s Martin Shkreli, and that is a $33,400 donation that Shkreli made to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) on July 18th of this year
Martin Shkreli, the hedge fund manager and Turing Pharmaceuticals owner who claimed that raising the price of Daraprim, a medication used to treat toxoplasmosis, a medical condition that can be fatal for people with AIDS, from $13.50/pill to a whopping $750/pill would be a “great thing for society”, donated $33,400 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC).
In light of Shkreli’s overt greed and attacks against those who oppose price-gouging in the prescription drug industry, we, the signatories of this petition, call for the DSCC to donate $33,400 to charity.
And another leftwing operation also reported the following:
“Most Hated Man in America” Martin Shkreli Was Just Arrested for Alleged Securities Fraud
—By Inae Oh | Thu Dec. 17, 2015 8:46 AM EST
Martin Shkreli, the 32-year-old pharmaceuticals executive who landed in the news in September for price-gouging a life-saving drug by a staggering 5,000 percent, was arrested on Thursday for alleged securities fraud.
Bloomberg reports federal agents arrested the Turing CEO at his Manhattan home. He is now being accused of taking money from a previous drug company he founded in 2011, Retrophin Inc., to cover unrelated debts.
The arrest comes just months after reports first surfaced accusing Shkreli of hiking the price of Daraprim, a parasite-killing drug used to treat patients with HIV or cancer, from $13.50 to $750 per pill. Outrage over the price hike prompted multiple headlines declaring him the “most hated man in America.”
Shkreli soon promised to drop the drug’s price to a “point that is more affordable” and that would allow the company to make a “very small profit.” It became quickly apparent, however, that he never intended to follow through on that promise…
So let’s just PLEASE dispense with the cockroach liberal rhetoric that the massive escalation of healthcare costs is somehow due to “Republican greed.”
You desperately need to understand that ultimately “Democrats” – which I rightly claim stands for “DEMOn-possessed bureauCRATS” – are FASCISTS. And when you consider the fascist economic model, you will see why I say that. Wikipedia points out that:
An inherent aspect of fascist economies was economic dirigisme, meaning an economy where the government exerts strong directive influence over investment, as opposed to having a merely regulatory role. In general, apart from the nationalizations of some industries, fascist economies were based on private individuals being allowed property and private initiative, but these were contingent upon service to the state.
Where socialism sought totalitarian control of a society’s economic processes through direct state operation of the means of production, fascism sought that control indirectly, through domination of nominally private owners. Where socialism nationalized property explicitly, fascism did so implicitly, by requiring owners to use their property in the “national interest”—that is, as the autocratic authority conceived it. (Nevertheless, a few industries were operated by the state.) Where socialism abolished all market relations outright, fascism left the appearance of market relations while planning all economic activities. Where socialism abolished money and prices, fascism controlled the monetary system and set all prices and wages politically. In doing all this, fascism denatured the marketplace. Entrepreneurship was abolished. State ministries, rather than consumers, determined what was produced and under what conditions.
Liberal intellectuals dishonestly try to claim that “fascism” and “Nazism” were somehow “right wing” or “conservative” and they are just flat-out LIARS. And in point of fact these academics are actually merely Marxist plants who are doing nothing more than mouthing the official party line of hard-core STALINISTS:
“The influence of Marxist scholarship has severely distorted our understanding of fascism. Communism and fascism were rival brands of socialism. Whereas Marxist socialism is predicated on an international class struggle, fascist national socialism promoted a socialism centered in national unity. [And in fact, Both movements were “revolutionary socialist ideologies.” Going on,] Both communists and fascists opposed the bourgeoisie. Both attacked the conservatives. Both were mass movements, which had special appeal for the intelligentsia, students, and artists, as well as workers. Both favored strong centralized governments and rejected the free economy and the ideals of individual liberty. [And finally,] Fascists saw themselves as being neither of the right nor the left. They believed that they constituted a third force synthesizing the best of both extremes” [Gene Edward Veith, Jr., Modern Fascism: Liquidating the Judeo-Christian Worldview, p. 26].
In other words, to be a “fascist” is to be a “socialist” and to be a “socialist” is to be a damn LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT. If you are a “Democrat,” you are by definition someone who wants to use government power to impose winners and losers rather than allowing any free market laissez-faire system to do that; you are in favor of “requiring” businesses to jump through your hoops in order to implicitly attain control over the means of production; you want a planned society with the façade appearance of a free market. In other words, if you are a Democrat, you are a fascist and you are just either too dishonest or too damn stupid to admit it.
I’m not merely pointing out the fact that the worst corporate turd who stands for everything the Democrat Party claims to hate is a hard-core Democrat; I’m pointing out that everything about the entire Democrat-fascist philosophy is oriented toward giving birth to turds like Shkreli.
But most people are never really going to know this because they have become apathetic sheep and because the mainstream media as the propaganda machine of the Democrat Party does not want you to know this.
I am watching a demonic-delusion being passed over the American people. Terrorism UNDER OBAMA skyrocketed 150% the first five years of his administration between 2009 and 2013. That skyrocketing rate turned into a rocket-ship rate as terrorism under Obama soared 81% last year over 2013. UNDER OBAMA, murders from terrorism quadrupled to this point. And whether you’re talking about terrorist attacks or the deaths from those attacks, I guarantee you that you haven’t seen ANYTHING yet as both EXPLODED this year over last.
UNDER Obama, the international refugee crisis has absolutely EXPLODED. We have literally never seen more refugees at any time in the entire documented history of the human race.
But what do Democrats do? They blame Bush, they say it’s all Republicans’ fault; and militantLY and wickedly refuse to consider the calamitous results of THEIR policies as Obama pursued a policy that Republicans have stated for YEARS would lead to catastrophe and which have clearly led to catastrophe just as they rightly predicted.
And they’re trying to do the same damn thing with the economy, with jobs, with wages, with income inequality, that they’ve wickedly done with foreign policy.
Literally, THE MORE THEY FAIL, THE MORE THEY THINK THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN EVEN MORE TOTAL GOVERNMENT POWER TO FAIL STILL MORE.