Posts Tagged ‘whistleblower’

Obama Fires Project Gunrunner Whistleblower, Refuses To Allow ATF Head To Appear Before Congress

June 30, 2011

Of all the things I most truly despise about Barack Obama and the media propaganda that serves as his human shields, the thing I think that I most despise is the smarmy self-righteous hypocrisy that is completely based on deceit and rhetoric.

This is the most transparent administration EVER, they say, even as the Obama White House has snubbed FAR more Freedom of Information Act requests than Bush ever did.  And even as Obama covers up the White House security logs that allow the press to monitor just who is actually getting access.

And it doesn’t matter that Obama’s “transparency” is a documented transparent lie beyond the point of absurdity; they keep saying it over and over because these are Nazis who truly buy into the Big Lie idea of their predecessors.

Project Gunrunner is a national disgrace and it is a CRIME that needs to be investigated and punished.

But here’s what’s going on in the White House:

‘Project Gunrunner’ Whistleblower Says ATF Sent Him Termination Notice
By Maxim Lott
Published June 27, 2011 | FoxNews.com

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is being accused of retaliating against an agent who helped publicize the agency’s role in allowing thousands of guns to cross the U.S. border and fall into the hands of Mexican drug gangs.

The agent, Vince Cefalu, who has spoken out about the ATF’s so-called “Project Gunrunner” scandal, says he was served with termination papers just last week, and he calls the move politically motivated.

“Aside from Jay Dobyns, I don’t know of anyone that’s been more vocal about ATF mismanagement than me,” said Cefalu, a senior special agent based in Dublin, Calif. “That’s why this is happening.” Dobyns, an ATF special agent based in Tucson, has appeared several times on Fox News to discuss the scandal.

Cefalu first told FoxNews.com about the ATF’s embattled anti-gun smuggling operation in December, before the first reports on the story appeared in February. “Simply put, we knowingly let hundreds of guns and dozens of identified bad guys go across the border,” Cefalu said at the time.

Since then, Cefalu’s claims have been vindicated, as a number of agents with first-hand knowledge of the case came forward. The scandal over Project Gunrunner led to congressional hearings, a presidential reprimand – Obama called the operation “a serious mistake” – and speculation that ATF chief Ken Melson will resign.

Yet last week, Cefalu, who has worked for the agency for 24 years, was forced to turn in his gun and badge. He can appeal but will be on “paid administrative leave” during the process.

Cefalu’s dismissal follows a string of allegations that the ATF retaliates against whistleblowers. When the Project Gunrunner scandal broke, Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, wrote the ATF that an agent who had been giving his staff members information about the scandal had been “allegedly accused… of misconduct” by the agent’s boss for talking with Grassley’s staffers.

Meanwhile the head of the ATF has NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO APPEAR BEFORE CONGRESS by Obama’s “Justice” Department:

The acting director of the federal Bureau  of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is standing his ground and  resisting pressure to step down amid a gun trafficking scandal, sources close to  the situation tell the Los Angeles Times.

Under the leadership of Kenneth Melson, the ATF  began “Operation Fast and Furious” in fall 2009 – a program established to trace  the sales of illegal firearms to Mexican drug cartels.

But the program instead put guns in cartel hands,  two of which were found at a crime scene where Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry  was killed in December 2010.

One source, who asked to remain anonymous, claimed  Melson has said in high-level discussions he didn’t want to be the “fall guy” on  the scandal.

“He is saying he won’t go,” the source told the Los  Angeles Times.

Another source who also requested anonymity  reaffirmed claims that Melson is resisting pressure to step down.

An ATF spokesman said the agency would not comment  on speculation regarding Melson’s status as acting director.

Melson has been invited to appear on Capitol  Hill, but has not yet been granted permission from the Justice  Department to do so.

And it certainly isn’t just Kenneth Melson who needs to resign over this fiasco in which guns were put into the hands of Mexican drug cartels who then used those very same guns to murder US agents.  I say “agents” because there are actually more than one.  There is absolutely no question whatsoever that a major federal operation involving lethal weapons into a foreign country would have had to have the awareness of at LEAST Attorney General Eric Holder.  And it is quite likely that Barry Hussein himself knew this fiasco was going on, which means we should consider impeachment.

I first wrote about this incredible – and incredibly stupid – incident here.

But I wrote about something else.  I wrote about The Liberal-Media Complex And The Lies To Abolish The 2nd Amendment.  And in that article I documented and commented upon the bogus claims by Obama and Hillary Clinton that American guns were flooding into Mexico.

But even as Obama and Hillary Clinton were demonizing American gun dealers for selling guns to Mexican cartels, Obama was in fact actually requiring the very gun dealers he was demonizing to sell those guns.  In spite of their attempts to warn the justice department about what was going on.  Which is to say he was demonizing the people who were doing the very thing he was actually requiring them to do.

This opens up the very real question as to whether Obama intended to put gun dealers into this position so he could take away Americans’ 2nd Amendment rights.

We need to get to the bottom of this ASAP and if Barack Obama continues to roadblock the investigation, Democrats need to do to him what Republicans courageously did to Richard Nixon: impeach his ass out of the people’s house.

Advertisements

Obama Administration ‘Justice’: ‘Never Bring A Lawsuit Against A Black’

July 15, 2010

Whenever I’ve heard people try to argue that black racism somehow doesn’t qualify as racism (usually because blacks don’t have power, and racism depends on power), I know I’m talking to a true moral idiot.

The problem is, there are a great many moral idiots in the world.  And virtually all of them are Democrats.

So we find our all-too-typical postmodernist “will to power” divide-by-race-and-conquer socialists such as Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandes hard at work:

Assistant AG Deputy Julie Fernandes: “Never Bring A Lawsuit Against A Black”

In the midst of accusations that the New Black Panther voter intimidation lawsuit was dropped by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder for “racial issues” Todd Gaziano, the commissioner of the U.S. Commission for Civil Rights and Director of the Center for Legal Studies at the Heritage Foundation, dropped a bombshell; Julie Fernandes– the Assistant Attorney General– resoundingly barked the orders to “never bring a lawsuit against a black,” and meant it.

He began naming names and cuts right to the chase saying the case was “open and shut.” In fact, the DOJ won the case and was ready to talk sentencing. Then suddenly, under the new leadership of Eric Holder, the case was dropped.

Gaziano laid all the marbles on the table within the following recording by Bob Parks of Black & Right for MRC.

[Video from Eyeblast.tv]

The event took place on election day in 2008 in Philadelphia, PA. Two members of the Black Panther party, one holding a billy club, were patrolling the front doors leading into a building where people were to go to cast their votes, intimidating every person who walked by that didn’t look like a Democrat. The actions of the panthers were exposed thanks to an individual who caught the incident on video, which can be found here.

In comes J. Christian Adams, the former DOJ attorney turned whistleblower saying the case was dropped because of “racial issues.” Adams also said “The [voting] section doesn’t want to protect white voters.” Fox Nation elaborated, as Adams–like Gaziano–began naming names:

“He testified that Deputy Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandes told Voting Section management that there would be no more cases brought against black defendants vindicating the rights of white victims.  Adams personally heard Fernandes say that the division would only bring “traditional civil rights cases” (code words  for suits against white racists).  Adams also heard Fernandes say that  she had no interest in the Voting Section enforcing Section 8 of the National  Voter Registration Act (which requires purging rolls of ineligible voters to  prevent voter fraud), because Section 8 does not increase voter turnout.  Fernandes now needs to be questioned under oath, as does the head of the Civil  Rights Division, Thomas Perez, who previously testified this was not the  Justice Department’s policy and that he was unaware of such views.”

Never bring a lawsuit against a black.

Furthermore, the Weekly Standard Reported:

“Former voting rights attorneys confirm that the belief is omnipresent in the Justice Department. DoJ attorneys openly criticized the Panther case, objecting not to any lack of evidence or to the legal arguments but to the notion that any discrimination case should be filed against black defendants. There are instances of attorneys refusing to work on cases against minority defendants. In 2005, for example, Coates pursued, filed, and won a case (upheld on appeal to the Fifth Circuit in  2009) of egregious voter discrimination by black officials in Noxubee  County, Mississippi. Colleagues criticized Coates for filing the case and refused to work on it.”

Gaziano said that during the whole process the commission had three hearings on the matter with eyewitnesses present, claiming the voters did– in fact–feel intimidated despite organizations like Media Matters reporting otherwise. He also claims it wasn’t just the voters who had to deal with the two black panthers at the polling station, but also the poll watchers.

Not surprisingly after the case was dropped, never before seen footage of one of the panther members involved began pouring out. In one video uncovered by Naked Emperor News, King Samir Shabazz is advocating for “killing all white babies” and claiming that he’s “ready for war.” Looks as if he’s not the only one.

Malik Shabazz, the Chairman of the New Black Panther Party, made an appearance on Russian TV and accused Fox News of “stirring up racial fears.” But he didn’t stop at that. He also issued a challenge to “right wingers” and the tea party and said he’s “ready to rumble.” Despite this talk, Shabazz easily  could be nominated for an Oscar for his ability to hold himself together during a TV interview with so much hatred fuming at his inner core.

Knowing this, I figured I’d look around the internet for EyeBlast.tv in hopes of finding footage of him with his guard down. Not only did I come across a rare video from a closed door Black Panther meeting, he was guilty of everything that he accused Fox News of doing– spewing up radical racism.

He attacked “white America” claiming he didn’t have to be patriotic because “white America” has “given him nothing.” He even went as far to say that the September 11 terrorist attacks occurred because of the actions of American people, saying “the chickens have come home to roost.”

This is the New Black Panther party that the Obama Administration is protecting. This is why Julie Fernandes said to “never bring a lawsuit against a black.” And the reason for all of this, according to new accusations from the former lawyer, is the DOJ OK’d voter fraud to help Democrats win elections.

Posted by Joe Schoffstall

I’d have something more to say, but I pretty much expressed myself on this subject yesterday.

The American people overwhelmingly want fairness – and they will not get it from this president.  This is a president and an administration that demonizes and then sues a state (Arizona) for making a federal crime a state crime.  Even though the American people oppose Obama by a 2-1 margin.

Yet they refuse to pursue the dozens and dozens of “sanctuary cities” – including Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco – which openly defy federal law.

But that’s not all.  Not even close.

Liberals, Democrats, and other moral idiots are saying that the New Black Panther voter intimidation case was dismissed because of lack of evidence.  And when we point to the testimony of good men like whistleblower J. Christian Adams – who resigned from the Justice Department in outrage over what he saw going on – we’re told that his testimony isn’t valid because he’s a conservative.

Well, both arguments are crap, as evidenced by the following report from the Wall Street Journal:

President Obama’s Justice Department continues to stonewall inquiries about why it dropped a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party.

The episode—which Bartle Bull, a former civil rights lawyer and publisher of the left-wing Village Voice, calls “the most blatant form of voter intimidation I’ve ever seen”—began on Election Day 2008. Mr. Bull and others witnessed two Black Panthers in paramilitary garb at a polling place near downtown Philadelphia. (Some of this behavior is on YouTube.)

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell “You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!”

In the first week of January, the Justice Department filed a civil lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party and three of its members, saying they violated the 1965 Voting Rights Act by scaring voters with the weapon, uniforms and racial slurs. In March, Mr. Bull submitted an affidavit at Justice’s request to support its lawsuit.

When none of the defendants filed any response to the complaint or appeared in federal district court in Philadelphia to answer the suit, it appeared almost certain Justice would have prevailed by default. Instead, the department in May suddenly allowed the party and two of the three defendants to walk away. Against the third defendant, Minister King Samir Shabazz, it sought only an injunction barring him from displaying a weapon within 100 feet of a Philadelphia polling place for the next three years—action that’s already illegal under existing law.

You can hear what Bartle Bull said for yourself here.

Bartle Bull is a career liberal civil rights attorney who knows voter intimidation when he sees it.  And he both saw and heard “the most blatant form of voter intimidation he’d ever seen.”

Which is to say, he agreed entirely with what J. Christian Adams was saying.

But a racist has come to occupy the White House.  And so these obvious, blatant charges were dismissed simply because the intimidator was black and the victims were white.

Barack Obama spent over 20 years in a racist, Marxist anti-American church whose “reverend” spewed “No, no, no.  Not God bless America, God damn America!”  He is now a demonstrated racist with a demonstrated racist agenda.  His “reverend,” his “spiritual mentor,” his “uncle,” Jeremiah Wright, openly mocked Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., for being about “becoming white.”

It’s not about any actual “equality” for Obama and Wright.  It’s about race-based Marxism.